Latest Expert Reviews of Digital Cameras - alaTest USA
Provided courtesy of:
15 latest reviews for Digital Cameras
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II
- Wed, 13 Sep 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - thewirecutter.com:After 70 hours of research and testing over three years, we think the Olympus OM-D E-M10 II is the best midrange mirrorless camera for most people.
- Fujifilm X-T2
- Wed, 13 Sep 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - thewirecutter.com:After 70 hours of research and testing over two years, we the best mirrorless camera with pro-level performance for most people is the Fujifilm X-T2.
- Nikon D7500
- Wed, 13 Sep 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - tomsguide.com:The Nikon D7500 is an excellent addition to the company's DX-format camera line. One can almost think of it as the younger sibling to the D500, with the same stellar image quality and incredible speed and AF accuracy. Its video autofocus performance...
- Nikon D7500
- Tue, 12 Sep 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - imaging-resource.com:Nikon makes exceptional speed, low-light performance and video features accessible to many more photographers with the new Nikon D7500 DSLR. The D7500 borrows numerous features from the D500, including its 20.9-megapixel sensor, EXPEED 5 image...
- Hasselblad X1D
- Tue, 05 Sep 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - digitaltrends.com:The compact Hasselblad X1D is a game changer in the world of medium-format photography.
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- Fri, 01 Sep 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - photographyblog.com:Aimed at photographers who are looking to make their first move into full-frame photography, the Canon EOS 6D Mark II follows on five years after the original 6D made its debut.
- Sony Alpha 5100 / A5100 / ILCE-5100
- Wed, 30 Aug 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - thewirecutter.com:After 60 hours of research and 25 hours of testing, we think the Sony a5100 is best the entry-level mirrorless camera for most beginners.
- Ricoh Theta S
- Mon, 28 Aug 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - thewirecutter.com:After 30 hours of research and hands-on testing, the Ricoh Theta S is the best camera for most people who want to create 360-degree stills and video.
- Fujifilm GFX 50S
- Tue, 22 Aug 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - imaging-resource.com:The Fujifilm GFX 50S and its over 50-megapixel medium format sensor deliver excellent image quality and resolving power. The mirrorless camera offers decent performance for its class, but its superb imaging capabilities come with compromises, such as...
- Nikon D850
- Fri, 15 Sep 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - imaging-resource.com:Below we compare the Nikon D850's JPEG image quality at base ISO and at ISO 6400 to that of its predecessor's, the Nikon D810, as well as to a number of competing DSLRs or mirrorless cameras: the Canon 5D Mark IV, Canon 5DS R, Fuji GFX and Sony A7R II....
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 IV
- Wed, 13 Sep 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - imaging-resource.com:In the dying days of 2013, Sony launched the RX10, a camera which was lauded for bringing together the heady mix of a powerful, fixed zoom lens, and a much larger-than-average 1-inch type image sensor, as seen previously in its pocket-friendly RX100 II...
- Fujifilm X-E3
- Thu, 07 Sep 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - imaging-resource.com:Five years ago, Fujifilm courted experienced photographers on a budget with the Fuji X-E1, a compact system camera that took the APS-C X-Trans imaging pipeline of its much-lauded, enthusiast-grade X-Pro1, and placed it in a superb, more compact body...
- Ricoh WG-50
- Wed, 06 Sep 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - photographyblog.com:The Ricoh WG-50 is a new waterproof, shockproof, freeze proof and crushproof tough compact camera. The WG-50 is waterproof to a depth of 14 metres, shockproof against falls from a height of 1.6 metres, and freeze-proof to temperatures as low as -10°C....
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III
- Fri, 01 Sep 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - photographybay.com:Olympus has announced the new OM-D E-M10 Mark III as the latest iteration in this popular line. The camera features a 16MP sensor and 4K video capture. Additionally, it offers Olympus' popular 5-axis in-body image stabilization.
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III
- Thu, 31 Aug 2017 00:00:00 -0500 - pcmag.com:The mirrorless Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III camera doesn't offer a lot of tech upgrades, instead focusing on an easier photography experience.